// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Blogging Anxiety (Check your ego at the door)


Perhaps you’re aware of this, but I’m new at this blogging thing. And each time I consider adding a new post, a few key questions come to mind.

Questions like, “Since I find this interesting and/or helpful, will others?” Or, “Is what I"m about to publish something only I have never seen before?” Or, “Where in the world-wide-web did I mine this nugget of goodness?” Further...“If I can't remember who I got it from, or if I miss associate it, will I bum someone out?”
To blog is to best check your ego at the door. Blogging is pretty much an open book in these regards. So should I post something crappy, old, or from your blog without giving you credit, I ask for grace. After all, you get what you pay for, right? As of today, no big checks have graced my mailbox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts