// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Monday, September 04, 2006

Stock Photography - Top 10 Cliches



As a routine part of my job as an art director, I spend mucho time sifting through stock imagery. It never ceases to amaze me how many useless shots I pile through for every good one. 200 to 1 perhaps? Now thanks to Forty Media, I realize I am not alone. They've generously developed a Top 10 List of the most cliche images you can't avoid.

( via swissmiss, via chrisglass, via design*notes, via fortymedia )

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts