// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Tobias! Outerwear for Books.










A book designer with a nice blog and real healthy client list.


Baker Publishing Group
* BookPros * Broadman & Holman * Dana Press * Guideposts Books * Hachette Book Group * Harlequin * Hartmann * Integrity Publishers * P & R Publishing * Reader's Digest * Regnery Publishing * Shepherd Press * Thomas Nelson, Inc. * Upper Room Books * Waterbrook Press * Zondervan

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post, Barry.

Chris Tobias

12:26 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

You're more than welcome. I've been an admirer for some time. Stop by often. I'm a rookie blogger, but have some cool stuff on deck, and will be disciplined and consistent in my posting.

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this guys work! Especially the creative name for his website. So SIMPLE yet it communicates everything that we as book designers are about. "Outerwear for Books" sweet...

8:47 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

You're exactly right. It's obvious he really "gets it." I enjoy seeing his work, and feel I learn something everytime I see his executions and thinking. I'm also a fan.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, you guys are way too kind. Thanks for the compliments. Soli Deo Gloria.

8:34 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Soli Deo Gloria brother for your skills and your desire to put them to good use. Hope you've been stopping by now and again.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts