// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Monday, September 04, 2006

You, an author?


Here's yet another LuLu-like self publishing model. Since I work at a publishing company, and considering one of my best friends is an author relations director, I know first hand how unlikely it is to become a published author. Therefore I'm curious about these sites as an option to those with Oprah book deals on their minds. If you have experience with this site, LuLu or others, I would enjoy your comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts