// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Being “Cheaper” Doesn’t Create Loyalty

Thoughts on being cheaper... according to the over-linked (but deservedly so) Seth Godin (of Purple Cow fame).

Note: I’ve avoided linking to SethBlog for the simple reason that EVERYONE else already does. But this article on price point in relationship to product brand really hits a sweet spot by me.


( via THE LATE Design View )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts