// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Candid Questions. They ask ’em, so you don't have to.


No matter who you are, there are undoubtedly questions about faith, God, and your position and place in life that you’ve thought of yourself and/or wanted to ask publicly. Well now you don’t have to! Though you may not agree with all the answers, you have to admit the discussions are very thoughtful, and are conducted without all the shouting and red faces you get in public debate. Questions such as... How can I be convinced I have heard the voice of God, so I can know his will for my life? Why did God allow the tsunami disaster? Why is there evil in the world if God is all-powerful? What About People Who Say God Talks to Them? I have been in constant pain for over 30 years and I suffer from major chronic depression. I have been a Christian most of my life. My life is anything but abundant. Why would a loving God allow his child to suffer so much?

Check it out.
Or, ask Ruth your own question!
Or, check out some other resources.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts