// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

DesignChart: The Designer’s “Top 40”

Like a music Top 40, DesignCharts highlights the week’s design website Top 40 by order of traffic. These are the resources used to create DesignChart’s list.
designaside >< dopeawards >< iblog >< refreshlinks >< spyline >< websitedesignawards

I really enjoy this site, but to me searching the web can be compared to garage sales—sometimes the less trafficked one’s are where you find all the good stuff!

( via 30gms )

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barry,

I love that you included the Audi A8 in your blog. That is such a beautiful car. What do you drive?

7:30 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

In my mind I drive an S8 Audi. In life I drive a Buick Park Avenue. Now I don't feel the road and don't care about door dings. So unfortunately I got my financial priorities in check. I do have the opportunity to live vicariously through my race instructor friend Chris who has a stage 3 Audi A4. He is responsible for my appreciation of all things Audi.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts