// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Monday, October 09, 2006

A Magazine. Worthwhile?





The people behind Worthwhile believe it’s impossible to have a meaningful life without meaningful work. So, they created the first media company for people seeking a more personally fulfilling and socially responsible route to business success.

“Just got my premiere issue of Worthwhile. Wow! … This mag, as much or more than Fast Company, is what I've been waiting for.”
- Tom Peters, business guru, Boston
Interestingly, I find the thing that makes my work worthwhile curiously missing from this magazine. Leave me a comment if I’m incorrect here.

( via B L A N K )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts