// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Sunday, October 22, 2006

A Rare Sunday Post


I’ve made it a point not to post on Sundays, however this post is truly an exception. Perhaps you’ll understand why as you watch Mark Schultz speak about his new song Broken and Beautiful— a tribute to his birth mother, who he has never met.

This video really drives home how courageous mothers are who give their babies up for adoption. Sounds crazy, right? Well, I’m learning that like most things which don’t make sense in this world, God has a plan for it all. And for us all. Especially if we listen.


My wife and I find ourselves spending another Sunday together waiting on God’s hand in our lives’ after 4 years trying to conceive and 4 years learning to seek His will and timing for us in these regards. Though she doesn’t know us, I thank Laura Christianson for her blog, and for her sharing this wonderful post.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts