// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Friday, October 06, 2006

Space Age Russian Architecture


Frederic Caubin, chief editor of French magazine, Citizen K, shows us photos of strange and wonderful buildings he's taken of Soviet architecture from the 70’s and 80’s. Beautiful, unique and slightly eerie. See if you agree.

( via )



Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

That's some crazy architecture. But I like it. I think that makes me crazy too.

3:29 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

To me the true fascination lies in when the architecture was developed. Maybe it’'s me, but it seems a bit ahead of it’s time.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts