// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Dinner In The Sky...I Ask: Why?

As a creative professional, nonsensical ideas are never far at hand. Difference is I don’t pursue them all. I'm sorry...this is stupid.

Notes: What to do with the pack of stray dogs looking for table scraps? Real steak knives or plastic? And what’s with the menu? Looks like little cheese blocks with parsley on top. If I’m gonna get crain hoisted that high and forced to wear a funny chef hat, we better be talkin' surf and turf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts