// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Michael Bierut - 3 Part Interview

Adaptive Path has interviewed graphic designer and Pentagram partner Michael Beirut in 3 installments. Like everything Adaptive Path does, this interview is outstanding. Every time I read anything about Michael Bierut, I learn a ton. If you want to read a great interview of one of the best design thinkers living, check these out.
No. 1 No. 2 No. 3

( via Adaptive Path
blog )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts