// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Ray Fenwick: Illustrator, Artist, Letterer


I love Ray Fenwick’s work. Above is his Flickr set called “Hall of Best Knowledge.” He describes this body of work as combining lush imagery with lucid prose—imagine the works of Chaucer projected on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. Check out his site for more.


( via CrapDetector )

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Barry,


Just stopped in to look around. Continue to keep me informed of your recent posts. I do check once in awhile.

Dad

8:24 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

I sure will. Thanks for visiting the blog. It seems like just a year ago and your computer sat unplugged in the shadows of your basement. Now you are my eBay consultant and make more in a week than I do. Go figure! Again, thanks for the comment on the blog. And for anyone reading this besides my dad, my dad is the best dad one could ever ask for.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts