// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Saturday, December 30, 2006

2006: Thanks For Stopping By


Even with a lousy memory, I'll remember 2006 as the year of blogging and social media. I began BarryBlog in August - purely as an experiment – one I now consider worthwhile, and I've enjoyed my foray into a growing new community of contributors. Though the experiment was rather selfish in nature, there may have been things you've enjoyed as a result. If so, please take a moment to comment. Things you liked or disliked. Things you would like me to post about more in 2007. Or anything at all as you consider your experience with BarryBlog. I've met some great friends as a result of this living experiment, and hope that will continue in 2007. Thanks for participating in 2006. I promise more in 2007, yet with several months behind me I realize it's rather impossible to post good things all the time. So a goal of 2007 will be less – but better. Quality over quantity if you will. Again, I look forward to your comments. Take some time to drop me a line. Surely something in BarryBlog was worth commenting on, right?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, so much is worth commenting on with regards to your blog, Barry! I'm glad you're coming back in 2007. I really enjoy how smart this blog is and how much I learn (and get to see) by visiting. Also, I have enjoyed getting to "know" you! Happy New Year to you and your family and see you in '07!

11:42 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Likewise Liz. You are a highlight of 06 for me. I've appreciated how much you've contributed and encouraged via your consistent comments to my posts. I too have enjoyed getting to know you as a result of this blog as well as...
http://lizness.typepad.com/
http://lizness.typepad.com/a_little_life_attic/
http://lizness.typepad.com/a_little_life_workshop/

Wishing you and your gang the best!

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts