// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Friday, December 01, 2006

BarryBlog Automatically Sent To Your Email








I've just updated BarryBlog, and as a result, you can now have BarryBlog sent directly to your email!
Just enter your address and click the subscribe link (which is located about 3-4 inches below my face, right next to where you're reading now). Once subscribed, you are notified whenever a new post is made to BarryBlog. Couldn't be easier than that. Please subscribe so that my stats will show people are actually reading this once in awhile. For advanced users using an RSS reader (such as the one I posted previously, NewsFire), you can click the "Subscribe in a reader" link, then copy and paste the URL into your reader. My feed is set to "auto-discovery." If you have questions about RSS, let me know.

Please take advantage of this new service. It took me a ton of time to figure out how to pull all the switches and turn all the dials to make this possible, so show your love. Plus I'm getting tired of sending out manual emails.

Hugs and kisses from the "staff" at BarryBlog.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Barry. Your sister sends hugs back to you and all the staff at barryblog... ;) Loved the Mini Book, especially the samples of your work. You continue to impress with your amazing design skill, and even though I've seen most of what you posted, individually when you've finished creating them, the work is made more remarkable when taken in its entirety. Praying that all is well,
Stacy

12:49 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

hey, thanks Stacy. All's well on this end. Thanks for touching base and on the kind words.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Great! Thanks for making your blog a feed. It's on my google homepage now.

3:04 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

L _ Thanks for your loyal readership! And now I will be able to check out you and J's blog too. Caught the coupon link at the bottom, and can't wait to check that out. Glad the RSS feed worked. Not sure my email subscription is. Thanks for stopping by and for taking time to comment. It makes my blogging way more enjoyable.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

*Do you speak English?* isn't really so much of a blog--it's mostly a photo album/journal of one vacation, which we don't update anymore. *one wild and precious* is the one that does gets updated. Your blog was a topic of conversation at the Bible team's lunch today =)

3:34 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

I'll check into OW&P this weekend or tomorrow. Hope the bible team gets some form of inspiration out of BarryBlog. As you know, it's a commitment to keep it fresh and interesting, but I love to share and encourage.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts