// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

DesignTaxi Interview: Neil Ashby







As you may know, I posted about Neil Ashby in the past. He's a designer whose work I admire. Well I just came across a great interview compliments of the folks at Taxi Design Network. Taxi has recently launched "Design Feature" – which has a ton of great stuff, including interviews of design minded individuals and what they call "Design Leaders." Well worth a visit.

( via designtaxi )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts