// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Friday, December 01, 2006

I, Ugh...Had to Blog This!



( via swissmiss )

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha

i will send my mom the link to this. for sure.

8:49 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Couldn't resist. Too Funny. Too true. Have a nice weekend Chris.

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm writing again to let you know I looked at all the past blogs ( or whatever you call them). I read some of it too!

I love you very much.

Janel

6:32 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

See, I knew this post would finally hook ya. Now why not sign up to have it emailed to you?

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts