// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Monday, December 11, 2006

Illustrator Alexei Vella


Freelance Illustrator Alexei Vella has a really cool style. Here's his website.

( via MeatHaus )

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your interest in my work, It is extremely appreciated! I must, however, inform you that it IS an industry faux-pas to manipulate an artist's work without permission, even something as subtle as overlaying text. With that said, my work should be presented as is and not manipulated.
Hope to chat soon,

Alexei.

11:52 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Alexei – Your feedback is highly appreciated and noted. I have changed the graphic on this post to represent your work as presented on your site. Let me know if you approve as such. No harm intended - in fact quite the contrary. Agian thanks for contacting me in these regards.

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
No harm done.

Alexei.

6:18 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Thanks Alexi. I've also added a permanent blogroll type link to the sidebar of my blog pointing to you in the illustrator heading. Now you're sure to get atleast 3 more visits a year since barely anyone comes to my blog. :^)

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts