// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

In a World...

The Godfather of voice over.













( Check out Don's website )

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guy is a genius who has found his nitch and made a career from it. Why be a creative generalist when you can good really good at one thing? It was a lot fo fun to see all of these videos back to back. My fav is still the Comedian trailer; it still makes me laugh out loud.

9:34 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

That's the one that started it all for me. So in some ways it's my fav too, but I love the one where all the guys jam into his limo. It's neat to see all the other guys who I've heard a million times.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts