// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Play with Splatter


I know, I know, this is a fairly weak post. But check this out and see if you don't end up blowing 5 minutes of your life as I did.

( via Stamen.com )

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to much fun on a lunch break - how do you change colors or save something?

12:32 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

I told you...very addictive. I too have not been able to do much in terms of changing or saving, etc. Think it's just good old fashion mind numbing fun. Great programming too.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts