// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Friday, January 05, 2007

Book Covers: New York Times Book Review

















Similar to myself, Blogger "Joseph" enjoys book design, book designers, books, and people who like book design. His blog highlights New York Times Book Reviews. Be sure to hit his Archive section. I think this blog is kind of a cool find. Bet Christopher would agree.

( The Book Design Review )

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do agree. I like visiting his site.

11:38 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Thanks for dropping by. I will try to find other good ones in the next several weeks.

12:39 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Crap. I just noticed you already have him linked. No harm intended.

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts