// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Pixelgrazer's Jeremy Cowart: Full Time Shooter

Jeremy Cowart (of Pixelgrazer fame) has transitioned to full-time shooter. His new Pixelgrazer designed site was featured in the PDN Photography Annual issue. His work is stellar. He reminds me of Anton Corbijn a bit.

( via Pixelgrazer )

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Love Jeremy's work -- I could get lost there for hours! Thanks Barry (you are such a great mentor)!

PS: After my previous comment, I saw Gina's take on Chuck Taylors -- oh man, those are my favorites (I have a thing for CT shoes)! Now, I have to see if I can find a pair!

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts