// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Research Channel: Defending Science

For some scientists, issues of faith are often far fetched. To the believer, science does not provide all the answers. But at The Research Channel, you can hear all types of people discussing all types of issues (however since it's called The Research Channel, mostly you'll hear from scientists). Issues such as Can We See the Near Future - Year 2025?, Can We Imagine the Far Future - Year 3000?, Can You Learn To Be Creative?, What's Creativity and Who's Creative? and many others. As some of you know, I'm a Edward de Bono fan, and he sits on one of the panels that discusses Y3K.

I realize I drop my Biblical worldview in now and again, but hey, it's called "BarryBlog" for a reason.

( via freescienceonline )

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts