// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Monday, February 19, 2007

Apple OSX Pro. Mega Tips and Inspiration.

Apple Inc. has a Pro website which you probably knew existed, but you've also never visited. I've discovered a treasure trove of resources there, including a huge archive of tips, profiles of inspiring people way smarter than the rest of us, and way more. Do yourself a favor and check the Apple Pro website. You can thank me later.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll thank you now, Barry. I have been there before and always enjoy it. But, it has been a long time. Thanks for the reminder.

11:27 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Exactly. In fact, I should have said I "re"-discovered the site. I am constantly sucked in for hours when I remember to hit Apple's site. It's so full of resources, free training tutorials, inspiration, etc.

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts