// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Concept Share: A Good Concept?

ConceptShare's free version allows you to easily share and review your design ideas, comps, etc., over the web. You invite people into a workspace to add and reply to comments, chat and markup designs. If members are in the workspace at the same time they can even chat and comment real time. Paid accounts can manage multiple workspaces; premium accounts can be branded to your own corporate identity. You can take a tour, which is rather nicely done, or check out the tour video on YouTube.

Let me know if you've tried this. I have not, but am curious to hear from anyone who has. Sounds like a neat idea.

( via computerlove )

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads-up on this, Barry. I think I am going to try it out with a client.

4:26 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Give me feedback either here or via email once you have done so. I will do the same if we try it here.

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its great, but it is too slow. I tried it with a customer and it was very slow, so he said, just email me.

5:27 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Anonymous - That's a bummer. In some I suspected using the site would be problomatic for me, mainly because at work I am behind a rather dabilitating proxy server. Perhaps that's the same for you.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts