// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Friday, February 02, 2007

Lounge72: Freebie PDF Calendar

Lounge72 is a design portal and e-zine I frequent for inspiration and general eye candy. As a webzine, it's main claim to fame is a yearly user-contributed and free PDF calendar, offered as a download. It's rather random, and unless you're a designy-type, it may not appeal to you. But if you're interested, remember...it's free (and nicely done). To me, the calendar's yet another barometer I call on for what's fresh and new in the world of illustration. In year's past, some of the artwork (again, user contributors) does not align with my own tastes, but hey– I'm a 40+ middle age guy. There you have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts