// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Paprika. A Design Firm That Aims Big.

Impressive is the work of Paprika —a design and strategic marketing firm specializing in business communications. They believe big is the only way to go– as in planetary in scope, because the world is their market. This resonates with me because in my role at a Christian publishing ministry, the word of God is as big as it gets. I invite anyone who shares this vision of bigness to dig deep and consider the consequences of doing it big. Or not.

( via ventilate )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts