// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Thursday, February 01, 2007

A Plethora of PDF Publications

Your one-stop shop for artsy design magazines–PDF-MAGS.com. Some content is, well artsy, and some are obviously more weird than others. For example one is called "Bastard." Now I haven't downloaded that one, as I assume I might find that one a tad bit offensive. Perhaps you might approach your decision making similarly. My favorite is FormandForm, though every once and awhile even they throw in a no-look-confusion-maker objectionable bit of content, but I can work around that. So check them out. There are some choice nuggets in their somewhere for the finding. And oh, I forgot to mention...They're all FREE!

( via swissmiss )

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bastard is a normal art-zine without offesive contents despite of his name. It worth the download.
In my opinion, one of the best is Candy!

5:20 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Freshcut - thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts