// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Harvard Working Knowledge

Resources aren't that hard to find anymore, but for me good ones aren't so common. Harvard Business School's Working Knowledge website is one I recommend, as I draw on it quite frequently. As the name suggests, it’s a rather informed look at just about anything known to man (literally). Look things up by topic, by industry, by specific faculty, by Geography, by Date, or by Features or Most Popular—the latter two of which are on the left sidebar on the main site.

Nice articles on Brand Management, Consumer Behavior, Marketing Strategy, Human Resources, Managing Effectiveness, Developing Strategy, Creativity, Leadership and Management, and tons more.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great resource...haven't thought about them in awhile (due to my recent job of mom). However, they were a staple for me when I was teaching project management to my team's sw quality engineers (I was the lead). Need to go fill up on some good things, I think (heh-heh)! Thanks Barry!

6:03 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

You are welcome. Though I can only imagine how good you were at your job (HP, right?), I have seen first hand how great of a mom you are. Your mom job is more impressive (and important).

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts