// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Monday, March 19, 2007

Photoshop Online: No Big Surprise

Like others, I'd seen this coming. Here's an interesting article regarding Adobe's move to a hosted web version of Photoshop. It will be free, and the business model will rely on online advertising. I suggested in a couple previous BarryBlog posts here and here that this was likely going to be the case sooner than later.

( by Martin LaMonica and Mike Ricciuti Staff Writer, CNET News.com )
( via Damien at designwire's newswire )

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's going to be interesting to see what form this takes (I'm kind of looking forward to it).

6:12 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Especially considering I never click ad links. I always wonder who does to the degree those ever fund anything.

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts