// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Self Publishing Favorites

Self-Publishing is something that interests me. Over the last year or so a couple websites have piqued this interest, and I've slowly begun experimenting with a few. Some are significantly better than others, but they're all fun to experiment with in different ways. I generally consider the site a "best" if the account side of the user experience is easy to use, and if the commission is reasonable, among other things.

A recent conversation with a colleague prompted me to share these with the BarryBlog community. Those I'm sharing are just the tip of the iceberg—there are hundreds more out there. I would really enjoy hearing about other ones that you know about, with any background you have working with them. Leave a comment on this post and let me know about them.


So, here they are: Etsy, prickie, threadless, LuLu, ZAZZLE, moo, cafepress.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Mind posting links to your self-publishing "experiments" on those sites? I'd love to see them.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts