// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Monday, April 09, 2007

TUTORIAL BLOG: List Kings

TutorialBlog is a bit hard to categorize, because it's a bit all over the map, something which probably caught my attention in the first place. The blog is a place for Photoshop tutorials, but mostly I'm drawn to their lists. Like myself, they are hunters, gatherers and collectors, and they categorize lists of websites based on color (green, blue, brown, red), which I find interesting. All that said, they do throw in an oddball "30 Great Website Post" now and again to mix things up, and from left field "Top 10 Church & Religious Websites." I find the folks at TutorialBlog to be good spotters, filters, collectors, and sharers. As for the number "30" in many of their posts - I wish I new.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo...looks like an awesome resource. Thanks for the link, Barry! Also, hope you and your family had a great holiday.

11:17 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Glad you like it. The color website idea is cool and I can appreciate the work that went into the collection, sorting and sharing. Lots to see there. Happy late-Holidays to you and yours too.

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts