// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

BarryBlog Diversion: Jewellery You Don't Need

Generally, BarryBlog is about the business of design and other such matter. On occasions however I wander. Like this post. In my travels to the the great NOTCOT, I discovered Fun Forever, a stuff blog (like swissmiss and other such hunter and gatherers) that showcases a bunch of cool rings. One particular jewellery designer caught my eye: Pippa Knowles. Pippa makes really clever and covetable wears, including the BarCode Collection. So please excuse this BarryBlog diversion, and know that in the big picture, I fancy paring down to amassing. Perhaps window shopping is okay.

( Here are all the goods via FunForever ).

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts