// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Monday, May 07, 2007

Greg Pattillo: Beatboxing Flute Player

On the heels of what I believe is a rather lack lustre American Idol season that has a beatboxer still in the running, I must say that I am so tired of beatboxers. But Greg Pattillo is a bit different. Judging by the fact that some 4-1/2 million people have already seen this, I may in fact be the last to have heard about it. Or are you?


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts