// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Nik Ainley: Shiny Binary Goodness

ShinyBinary is the web home of Nik Ainley—a designer who taught himself Photoshop in his spare time. (Punk). His raw artist skills are rivaled by his incredible sense of typography. This guy is way in front of the curve.

( via EyesOnCreativity )

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Amazing on so many levels! Kinda scary, very cool, speaks to the distopian junkie in me (yeah, I'm a real scifi geek). And, so very, very, beautiful, too!

11:52 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Some of the subject matter didn't appeal to me, but all in all a super talent.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts