// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Thursday, June 07, 2007

RSS: A No-Nonsense Explanation

Creativetech blog's Lee LeFever has put together a no-nonsense video to explain what RSS is. Now for many of you this is a yawner. But I must admit about a year ago I struggled with this concept for what amounted to about a week of nights trying to understand it. Lee does a great job, so check out the video.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts