// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Breaking News: Erik Tipton Crashed the Internet!



( via the Onion News Network )

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, so funny! There is so much great packed into it ("Craig of Craig's List")...

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One word: This couldn't be funnier if it tried.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Theresa Tyree said...

I literally laughed out loud throughout the newscast! Thanks for a great laugh. I found you thru Liz's blog. Any friend of Liz's is a friend of mine.

1:47 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Theresa

Blogging is really a series of connections for sure. Like yourself, I know I like you already with Liz as our litmus test. Thanks for stopping by. I'm honored. Look around. If you're a designer I really have a lot of posts with a long shelf life. The most funny thing to me about that video is the guy who is trying to rebuild his whole Flickr account. Glad you enjoyed the post and thanks again for stopping.

4:44 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Liz - I almost forgot the "Craig" one! Hilarious. Also the blogger who wanted to control alt delete "himself." I'm a Apple guy and that was even funny to me. Hey, I met your cool friend Theresa. Man, I need to change my blog to a scrapper blog. You all get so many awesome comments. Jessica at theresa, you and Jessica Jones at howaboutorange get so many amazing comments. Hey, thanks for taking time to stop by.

4:51 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Dean - And it worked from behind the famous proxy!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts