// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Classic Asteroids on //BarryBlog//


( via Springwidgets )

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - much tougher than the original Asteroids. One of my best childhood memories was a game of asteroids against my dad. We played for several hours. I beat me dad and I vividly remember my mom feeding me pizza while I kept playing. That night, I went 3 times past the numbers (the turned over 3 times). It was a blast. I WAS THE KING (at least for the night).

10:02 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

I wasn't a gamer in my youth but I always hear similar stories of dad extending child's bedtime for said competition–usually mom approved. Those were the days when families spent time together.

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Barry for helping me find something else to distract me from my work!

1:15 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Happy to oblige. Now get to work.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Joseph Sapulich said...

This brings back so many memories. I remember playing this on a Mac Plus which is now in the Smithsonian. This is great!

j

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts