// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Calling All B-Ballers

Basketball. Pretty good chance this will only make some of you laugh, but you know who you are. So which baller are you?

1. Johnny "Clear Out"

2. Mr. Excuses

3. Rulebook Jones

4. Hypothetical Dunker

5. Immovable Fat Guy

6. Richard Simmons (stretch guy)

7. Player / Coach

8. Always Fouled Guy (8b. Never Fouls Guy)

9. Bad Gear Dude

10. Dr. Quick Skins

11. Baller The Kid



Maybe I should call my blog BarryBall.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am laughing so hard that I'm crying here! I've played with every one of them. And, I think my sister might be "some kid."

They forgot the guy that is always telling you how much better guys are at the sport than girls, but then becomes Mr. Excuses when your 6 ft. sister shows up and together you show him how wrong he is (heh-heh).

10:25 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Niiiiiiiice. I think I can best relate most to the hypothetical dunker. Not just in basketball. I always tell people that I'm one of the best at...(your sport here) just for fun and to try and psyche people out. Then if I do great, I prove myself right, and if I'm wrong, well..it's just plain funny to everyone anyway.

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could be hypothetical dunker. But (alas), I'm not even sure I can hit the bottom of the net! So, my claim would be discovered as false in a second! I used to be able (20 years ago) to do a hook shot from center court though! Still, I was no where as good as my sister, she played college ball for a short while (she really rocked).

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts