// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Monday, August 06, 2007

dailypoetics' Flickr Sets: Me Likey

dailypoetic has crafted and shared some really great Flickr sets which I think you'll like, especially if you are Jess or Liz). They include...business card exhibit, things, kids art, inspirational collages, ephemera, copy, hangtags, packaging, stationery, business cards. Some real great finds here. The dailypoetic blog is also interesting. So who is dailypoetic? Well, guess no one will know. Seems to have left no fingerprints, as best I can tell. Hats off, dailypoetic, whoever you are.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh oh...looks like a place for me to get lost. LOVE the art there. Thanks for linkage and the pointer. Going to add it to my daily stops list right now (heh-heh).

10:43 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

A fantastic collection, in the "I'm gonna blow 45 minutes of my life" kinda way!

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Kariann said...

Oh my goodness ... I searched my blog name for the first time in years and i find this so kind and encouraging post! four years ago... since then i did give a few fingerprints :)

Thank you! xx

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts