// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

RESOURCE: Advertising Age Power 150

Advertising Age Power 150 is a ranking of top English-language media and marketing blogs—ranking more than 360 blogs about all types of media and marketing discipline. Click here for background and additional details.

I am SO TIRED OF SETH GODIN. There, I said it.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Seth Godin said...

That's okay, Barry.

I'm tired of you, too!

8:14 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Hi Seth

I'm honored (and certainly surprised by your taking time to stop by). I often pick on SethBlog in conversations with peers (and in this case a post) as discussions arise regarding my rather pathetic blog traffic (or anyone's compared to your own). Know however that my suggestion that I am tired of you is 100% meant in humor (and a reflection of jealousy). Let me make it clear that I and my small sphere of blog friends and acquaintances have all benefited and learned from your unique perspective and your willingness to share. I trust you understood my comment was not meant to be mean spirited. If not please accept my apology. Again thanks for stopping by.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! Seth left a comment on your blog...whoa! I just knew you had a bunch of lurkers out there!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts