// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Monday, September 17, 2007

Concert Idea: The Beatles in your backyard.

Have you ever thought how great it would be if you could talk your favorite comedian, band or celebrity to come to your party or event—and if so how much it would set ya back? Concert Ideas is your answer. Fascinating. For the record, I will work for food.

( Via Brent at Everything's Better With Brentter )

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm...I think I could get my husband to work for the same thing! Too funny!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts