// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Friday, September 28, 2007

Sprint Waitless: Fast-Forward Through Boring

Okay, so two out of three of today's posts are not at all about design. This is mainly because I have been thinking and pontificating way too much of late about all types of things, plus my friend Chris's blog has been AWOL, so I needed a break. In that spirit, I offer you Sprintcuts at Waitless.org. Save a ton of time. (Actual times may vary.)

Waitless. That's even more fun as you consider I found this via design float. Get it? I crack myself up sometimes. I'm a poet and I don't know it.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh,someone noticed that I have been AWOL. It is because of oodles of work. So, if you see me suddenly posting dozen of fascinating entries, SEND WORK.

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts