// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Pictobrowser: A BarryBlog Experiement

Pardon the selfish nature of this post, but I'm experimenting a bit with my Flickr photos, some new code and trying to resize it a bit to fit all nice and whatnot. As a by product of this, you are more than welcome to grab these images and use them for whatever you want. In fact I've made this offer before here and here, and they've been downloaded over 4,500 times so far. Okay, back to the experiment...



Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say, I always dig your photos...but, the kitty was great! Seriously, it's all great (love close up photography so much)...is it a hobby or do you have gallery shows?

6:37 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

The shots here are from my first digital camera from some 6-7 years ago. That's why they're only 1600X1200. Since then I have focused my attention on strategic direction and voice, and have become a bit less motivated to shoot myself. However we have a couple great cameras at my office, so I have been getting the bug to challenge myself and try some more. I know I've got it in me to be good, but like everything else, it's always good to pick your battles. Maybe the next phase of my career may consist more of doing things myself. Very hands on. We'll see. I'm definitely working on what that next phase might look like. I believe it may be creative direction and less hands on, but both intrigue me. So long as I can work in an environment where my skills are needed, and where I can serve God.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts