// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Graphis Annual 1965/66: Mid-Century Yummie

Compliments of insect54 and Flickr, the 1965-66 Graphis Annual for your perusal. So, is it pronounced Graph-eese, or Graph-is? I say the former. Perhaps it doesn't matter.

( via a tip from Josh )

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Jones said...

I agree. I think it's graf-eece.

9:27 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Okay then, Vase or vah-ze?

6:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If you speak with the people at Graphis, they say Graf-iss.

12:48 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Thanks for stopping by Marc. So ya'mean, like, "Graph- Iss?"

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum-iss this (heh-heh)!

10:45 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

I'm fortunate to have quite a few of these old Graphis magazine. Maybe someday I'lkl take time to shan and share– A.K.A. acejet

http://acejet170.typepad.com/

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts