// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Röyksopp's Eple: Trippy Video



Eple—from the Norwegian word for apple, is the third single from the Norwegian duo Röyksopp's first album "Melody A.M.." Apple, Inc. used it as the intro for the Mac OS X v10.3 Setup Assistant. The video is mezmerizing.

( via pompomist )

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about home movies lately, how to make them more like scrapbooks -- or scrapbooks more like movies...this video is inspiring all sorts of ideas! Thanks for the link, Barry!

10:57 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Liz - That idea sounds cool. It would be combining a lot of your skills into one. Mostly craftswoman, Curator of cool, and design/photography. Have you played around with Apple Keynote yet? It has some of the off the shelf scrapbook looking themes that you could use, or see just as reference if it helps in your thinking.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tips...will you still be my friend if I tell you I'm a PC girl (heh-heh)? I haven't used anything Apple for ages (about twenty years...ouch). I'll have to look into the app to see if it is supported on a Windows platform (I just knew this Windows business was going to get me some day)!

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts