// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Monday, October 08, 2007

Real Heros: Team Hoyt

I can only imagine

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every time I see this, I am in awe of them and Him. The story is powerful and opens hearts.

Thanks for sharing this one, Barry!

10:42 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

You remind me of Dick in how you prioritize you time to make sure Duncan is a champion. You really put your role as a mother 1st and it shows.

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Barry (that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me -- really)!

10:39 AM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

Two things initially caught my attention about A Little Life. One, your love for Duncan. Two, how DIY stuff could have a finessed and modern flair.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts