// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Amazon Kindle. On My Christmas List.



Thinking of buying the Tony Dungy book, Quiet Strength – Kindle Edition.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

I saw the founder of Amazon interviewed the other night on the Charlie Rose show. One of his other goals is to make available any book ever published, whether in print or out of print, within the next 5 years, available on this device. Lofty goal to say the least, but I bet they can come close.

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts