// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Church That's Goin' Places. Here It Comes!



Not sure what the origin of this video is, but it is rather bizarre. If you want to know more try the highly traffic blogs at Swissmiss and Coudal. That's how I found it. They of course know.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazy and a hoot! Loved this and can't believe that they put it all together like this.

When I wasn't cracking up, I kept thing how expensive it would be do to this. In the late 70s my parents considered moving our house (built in the 1870s) and it was very expensive, so they decided to rent it out for a few years instead.

Thanks for this share...it's a classic for sure!

11:44 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

I agree. In fact I found myself enjoying the music too.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts