// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

wakerupper: Cool Custom Alarm App

wakerupper looks like fun. It's still in Beta, but I used it the other night when the battery in my cell phone was getting low. I use my cell as an alarm clock, so I went to wakerupper and had a custom alarm sent to my home phone the next morning. Pretty cool. In the wrong hands, this could be dangerous!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bwuhahahaha! What a fun/cool tool! (The "use" options cracked me up. "Escape from a boring date or meeting." Too funny!)

4:25 PM  
Blogger studiosmith said...

I used it tonight to remind myself to load some items into my car when I get home tonight so I won't forget them, since I need them tomorrow at work. I also used it to sling an unexpected "your mama" joke to a colleague. So it's options are rather limitless, or limited to your imagination and pain threshold.

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts